Two more community meetings are set to discuss the May 9, 2015, School Bond Election. They are:
April 21, Stuard Cafeteria, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
April 28, McCall Cafeteria, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
More information regarding the May 9, 2015 Bond Election at www.aledoisdbond.org.
After two days and three rounds of competition in Dayton, Ohio, the Aledo High School Colorguard placed 14th out of 122 guards! Congratulations, ladies! Way to represent Aledo in the 2015 WGI Colorguard World Championships!
Big shout out to our two freshman on the team- Mary McQuade & Courtney Andrews
Way to go ladies!
The JV Girls team placed 6th overall. Top JV finishers include:
Freshman Emily Phillips – 3rd in 300m hurdles
Freshman Lauren Saenz – 2nd in high jump
Varsity Girls placed 2nd overall. This team competed very well against a talented Crowley team.
Area Qualifiers include:
Freshman Alaina Touchet – 1st in shotput
Freshman Tysley Valencia – 2nd in long jump, 1st in 4x100m relay, and 2nd in 4x200m relay
- The JV Tennis team played in the District tournament yesterday at Burleson High School.
- Lauren Johnson - First Place Girls singles
- Courtney Andrews and Jordan Hyles - First Place girls doubles
- Kale Clay and Binh Tran - First place boys doubles
- Cal Malynn - Third place boys singles
- Will Turner - Fourth place boys singles _____________________________________________________
Junior World Affairs sponsor Stan Reid said Ms. Freels did a great job engaging with the students and helping them understand the signs and dangers of human trafficking in the area. "I'm sure that the students will be thinking about the experiences shared on the topic for a long time to come, he said."
Other documents needed are:
Aledo ISD Student Checklist
Aledo ISD Clue IN
Aledo ISD Course Approval Form
Aledo ISD Summer School Agreement
English I EOC – March 30
Algebra I EOC – May 5
Biology EOC – May 6